MyBB Central

Full Version: ForumAddicts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, after the closure of ForumJunkies.org, a lot of members dislike the new forum that bought ForumJunkies so we decided to create our own, new board.

I've still got a heap I want to change and may purchase a custom theme, but yeah any feedback, constructive criticism etc. is appreciated.

I wanna get images next to the sub header/navbar and change the color of its text, stretch the forum width, add ficons and a lot more.

URL: http://forumaddicts.org/index.php
Hey! I could wip together a custom theme for you at a pretty good rate, drop me a PM if you're interested Smile

Other than that I wish you the best of luck, there isn't much point me commenting on the design if a change is imminent.
(Feb 05, 2013, 09:39 AM)Black Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I could wip together a custom theme for you at a pretty good rate, drop me a PM if you're interested Smile

Other than that I wish you the best of luck, there isn't much point me commenting on the design if a change is imminent.

Alright, PMing you now.
Good Luck with it MxRE.
(Feb 07, 2013, 11:53 AM)TheZomboy Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck with it MxRE.

Was constantly getting defaced and couldn't figure out why, then the defacers contacted me , we talked and stuff and I sold the site.
That's sad to hear mate.
wow nice your forum using a pretty good tab Big Grin
how did you get the tabs like that?? im trying to find a way to get tabs but cant download them here Sad
(Mar 06, 2013, 02:39 AM)sammywantsya Wrote: [ -> ]how did you get the tabs like that?? im trying to find a way to get tabs but cant download them here Sad

Yeah, I was thinking of that too Big Grin