MyBB Central

Full Version: mybb date time errors help please (Warning [2] mktime())
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i just changed host for my mybb forum

i have had to fix a few things but im really a not skilled at any of this and dont really know what im doing lol

anyway im getting this error

Code:
Warning [2] mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead - Line: 1684 - File: member.php PHP 5.3.3 (Linux)
File     Line     Function
[PHP]           errorHandler->error
/member.php     1684     mktime
Warning [2] date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead - Line: 1684 - File: member.php PHP 5.3.3 (Linux)
File     Line     Function
[PHP]           errorHandler->error
/member.php     1684     date

not sure what is wrong or how i can fix it

can any of you help me please? thanks in advance =)