MyBB Central

Full Version: RootHackers.net - The Root of Hacking -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my fellow Members of mybb central,
This has been put off for a little while, But now I finally have enough time to dedicate into this project, I have re-opened http://roothackers.net , We are working on getting more members interested in "hacking" and what hacking is actually all about, We also have Tutorials and learning sections for some of the newer members that decided to join, A place where you can share knowledge and gain friends Smile After all were all alike.

We features a few section from
General Topics, Where members can have non hacking related discussions. To Hacking, Coding, Gaming, Graphics, Marketplace and of our our Groups where you can apply to get your own custom groups, With friends and meet new people within the community.

I would appreciate any Feedback, Suggestions on the forums.

Join Now at --!>[email protected]:# http://roothackers.net
You've made a little typo in the footer.
[Image: AeohHJ.jpg]

Freinds -> Friends*

What makes this forum unique other then any other hacking forum?
Thanks Smile
(Aug 05, 2013, 05:32 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: [ -> ]You've made a little typo in the footer.
[Image: AeohHJ.jpg]

Freinds -> Friends*

What makes this forum unique other then any other hacking forum?
Thanks Smile

Ohh, Thanks for letting me know, This has been updated.

And this forum is going to be unique because were going to build the forum how the community wants it, Obviously that will be moderated to what were able too and what is acceptable to do to the forums, We also are trying to advertise to the more knowledgeable community(We will allow anyone, and if anything newer people can learn more from them) , This way we can have some learning from most threads, As well as interesting threads with multiple people trouble shooting, Having in-depth discussions etc, I also am considering adding a server section witch I don't really see on many forums where you can talk about Linux, Windows etc more in depth and a ton of more reasons but its 1.40AM, If you have any question drop me a pm and i can add you on skype or post here.
Were also looking for Mods at this time, So when we see people active we are likly to mod some people who truly show their active, Also were going to be giving away a free VIP account every month for the user who has been Deemed with the Highest Quality Posts/Thread and Helpful through out the forums, This will be decided by the users from a poll vote and by Admins/Mods.
wow man you have covered almost all the stuff and the theme is really cool...
I really like your theme! Where did you get it?