MyBB Central

Full Version: AdvancedForums.net - Advance your Skills in Programming, Coding and Gaming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

Just hoping to get some reviews on my new forum.

I know there isnt much of a community but its literally 2 weeks old.

All critism is accepted.

Kindest Regards

EnHanced

Link - advancedforums . n e t

[Image: 0a4a28cc6e54c2a243c676cf94084600.png]
1. Theme is absolutely horrible I am sorry, you should go with a premium paid theme if you're looking to make any progress
2. HTML is broken on a lot of the links I visit there
3. Plugins are either broken or mis-configured (take MyTabs for example. It will not work.)
4. Site is incredibly slow, not my internet. Please check your host and try again.
(Sep 21, 2013, 10:30 PM)ZeroDarkThirty Wrote: [ -> ]1. Theme is absolutely horrible I am sorry, you should go with a premium paid theme if you're looking to make any progress
2. HTML is broken on a lot of the links I visit there
3. Plugins are either broken or mis-configured (take MyTabs for example. It will not work.)
4. Site is incredibly slow, not my internet. Please check your host and try again.

Thank you for this. I will make some changes.

1. Im going to get a premium right away.
2. I cant find any examples of this
3. I havent had any problems with this.. Strange. But I will use a new tabs plugin.
4. I am aware of this. I will move to a new host soon. Thank you.
You are basically selling your skills (together with your knowledge) when you are offering consulting services, coaching programs, online classes, and seminars. You impart what you know and you help people learn certain sets of skills so they'll be able to reach their pre-set goals or solve their pressing issues. Here's how you can sell your skills...

-------------------
hendershotcarol104
best lsat prep course
Wtf? ^^ New Theme ... Any other reviews?Smile
(Sep 24, 2013, 01:48 PM)EnHancedHF Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf? ^^ New Theme ... Any other reviews?Smile

Thanks was definitely spam lol. You got a good domain.
Im sorry to say but website is too slow... Sad