MyBB Central

Full Version: GeekBay Forums - Coding, Computing, Gaming & Design Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 9QaQk89.png]

Coder? Designer? Gamer? looking for a warm community? Join Us now.

Main goal to unite geeks all over the world, are you a coder? Designer? CG Artist? Developer? Gamer? then this could be your favorite place. Smile
Join Us for Exclusive plugins, Tools, Tutorials and much more!
VIP Subscription ready & lot of features.

Awards System working

[Image: postwar.png][Image: angel.png][Image: gem.jpg][Image: cool.png][Image: legalize.png][Image: prog.png]

GeekBay Custom Member Groups

Group Features:

• Group Display Image under usersname (your group tag just like the Geek+ members have).
  • Groups Exclusive Hidden forum. (moderated by up to 2 members).
  • Your Own Group rules, means you can fee for joining/monthly fee.
  • Member count limit - None.

Geek+ Subscription

User Profile Features:
  • New Username Style.
  • Ability to change user title.
  • Ability to use [img] code in signature.
  • PM quota upgraded.
  • 7 HOT user stars.
  • Geek+ Special Award. (Coming soon.)
  • Geek+ Team user group image:
    [Image: GeekBayForumsPremium.png]

Forum Features:
  • Geek+ Hidden Forums with exclusive resources, tutorials and much more.
  • Ability to view hidden links without posting reply.
  • Ability to +/- 3 rep other users.
  • Be featured on the Forums Team page.
  • Ability to Close your own threads.
  • Ability to rate threads including your own threads.
  • Geekbays official Email example: [email protected] (coming soon).

[Image: uCV35pe.png]

More info about ownCloud.
Piece of shit forum, same as any other of it's kind. You're going offline for a little while.
Who the hell are you? Calling my forum piece of shit?
Shut the hell up and don't comment on my threads! Dumbass.
Hey good luck with your forums. The name has potential. You will get those comments every now and then. Just ignore em.
(Sep 22, 2013, 02:57 AM)MyBB Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey good luck with your forums. The name has potential. You will get those comments every now and then. Just ignore em.

Thank you man it's nice to see some warming comments Smile
I like the idea and name of the forum.
But the theme could use some work.

Also, I understand it's a new board and all but one member and seven posts in seven threads just isn't good enough.
And, for a new forum, there are way too many sections.

I assume you're planning on some SEO and advertising? If not I don't think it'll last that long.
I've seen forums like your with plenty of potential before but no serious work was put in so the forums either ended up being abandoned and the domain being sold-on or given-up on due to DDOS attacks by people who think it's funny to take down new, hardly-protected sites.

Good luck Wink
If you get some more activity I may consider joining. Smile
(Sep 22, 2013, 09:13 PM)Oshi Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea and name of the forum.
But the theme could use some work.

Also, I understand it's a new board and all but one member and seven posts in seven threads just isn't good enough.
And, for a new forum, there are way too many sections.

I assume you're planning on some SEO and advertising? If not I don't think it'll last that long.
I've seen forums like your with plenty of potential before but no serious work was put in so the forums either ended up being abandoned and the domain being sold-on or given-up on due to DDOS attacks by people who think it's funny to take down new, hardly-protected sites.

Good luck Wink
If you get some more activity I may consider joining. Smile

Thank you for your comment, I know that 1 member & 7 threads are not enough I was quite busy to work on some ads and advert it a bit I am going to fill it with more posts but agree with me that if it has lot of post only by the admin it's still a bad position, I'm willing to make it big with this one make it about computing/coding/design/monetizing/marketplace and when it will grow I might take it to the other sections.

Would love to hear some suggestions if you got.
At some point, every business - regardless of size - requires the services of a communications designer. After all, if your project is important enough to warrant a marketing, promotions or public relations campaign, it's important enough to make sure it's done right. But it's not enough simply to hire a professional. These kinds of projects represent a large investment of time, energy and money, so it's critical to hire the right designer for your particular needs. Choosing the right one can mean the difference between a stunning piece that looks great and gets fantastic results, and one that falls visually flat and generates disappointing returns.

At some point, every business - regardless of size - requires the services of a communications designer. After all, if your project is important enough to warrant a marketing, promotions or public relations campaign, it's important enough to make sure it's done right. But it's not enough simply to hire a professional. These kinds of projects represent a large investment of time, energy and money, so it's critical to hire the right designer for your particular needs. Choosing the right one can mean the difference between a stunning piece that looks great and gets fantastic results, and one that falls visually flat and generates disappointing returns.

-------------------
hendershotcarol104
best lsat prep course
Forum Updated, New contests New members and much more to come! Smile
Nice domain mate, i do suggest that you switch to a light theme
It will really match the site
Pages: 1 2