MyBB Central

Full Version: MyAwards Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remove spaces in links

Plugin: www. mybbcentral. com/thread-8418.html

So my friend is a Subscriber here and he sent me the plug in to upload to our forum and I got it all uploaded apart from Step 3 which I don't understand nor does he.

Quote:3. Chmod /root/uploads/awards/ to 777.

Anyways I installed the plug in etc, got it all working but when I add awards they don't appear and I get this error.

www. gyazo. com/10a91de49341c7dfa1ea99f0b9659939. png

Any support would be great!
1. Whos your friend
2. It means that you have to change the chmod permissions of the awards directory to 777
(Nov 01, 2013, 11:20 AM)craig1985 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Whos your friend
2. It means that you have to change the chmod permissions of the awards directory to 777

colinf94404 and What is chmod?
ah ok. In your cpanel where you uploaded the files, right click the awards directory and you should get a list with "chmod" click that and choose 777
(Nov 01, 2013, 11:54 AM)craig1985 Wrote: [ -> ]ah ok. In your cpanel where you uploaded the files, right click the awards directory and you should get a list with "chmod" click that and choose 777

Just started a new forum, will let you know if I have any more issues when I upload the plug in!
ok, feel free to share your forum link when it up and running