MyBB Central

Full Version: How to Get a Dropdown Menu Like This??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

Said I couldn't put a link until I had at least 10 Posts, do I did it as [DOT] cause I don't have anything real to post to get up to the 10 yet, and I don't wanna post a bunch of nonsense just to get the quota. (Hope you understand Admin/Moderator.)

-Mike
(May 12, 2014, 08:40 PM)mikefl Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

Said I couldn't put a link until I had at least 10 Posts, do I did it as [DOT] cause I don't have anything real to post to get up to the 10 yet, and I don't wanna post a bunch of nonsense just to get the quota. (Hope you understand Admin/Moderator.)

-Mike

Try here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-82696.html

Easy to get 10 posts, start answering or ask questions.. You must have some questions..
(May 14, 2014, 01:20 PM)Rebel Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 12, 2014, 08:40 PM)mikefl Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't post in the plugin section, so I had to post here....Sorry! Tongue Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a dropdown menu like this guy has on his site: studentsuvidha[DOT]in ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to responders! Big Grin

-Mike

Try here: community.mybb[DOT]com/thread-82696.html

Easy to get 10 posts, start answering or ask questions.. You must have some questions..

Thank you very much! And yep, actually do have a few! Big Grin

-Mike
Try this thread out.
http: / / community.mybb.com/thread-82696.html