MyBB Central

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am Jamie,

My online handler is TDSM, but please for the love of God do NOT change T to a B...or I will leave this place.

Just started my own website and my friends recommended me to MyBB forum installation. From there I found decent plugins and some that destroyed my website so I had to re-install it for about 5 times........ Later on I was searching through the plugins and it led me to this website so I was like lets give it a shot to see how it goes.

Other than the website work I play mostly online PC games. Don't believe me? I got Raptr to prove my hours, same with Steam. Big Grin I also like techno / trance or anything with good beat to it. And the best gets last Wink which is Anime.

Edit: that was so weird, clicks post thread and I get:

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

I am like okay, lets go back and re-click post thread and next there are 2 threads O.O
deleted the duplicate one. . .
Hello! Welcome to mybbcentral!
Welcome mate, i'm new too. Smile