MyBB Central

Full Version: Peach.is | Paid to Post Forum | General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 87lgcv3.png]
I will suggest adding more section and start with organizing contests.
It will generate members Smile
(Jul 05, 2016, 12:11 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I will suggest adding more section and start with organizing contests.
It will generate members Smile

More sections isn't always better when you start up. We have a minimal amount of categories that are very general and it's meant to centralize activity.

Thanks!
Little bump for my thread.
this could be a really cool forum op but maybe add more sections? you should think about adding child forums to make it categorized
(Jul 10, 2016, 08:29 PM)Natalie Dormer Wrote: [ -> ]this could be a really cool forum op but maybe add more sections? you should think about adding child forums to make it categorized

We have minimal forums right now to centralize activity, but as the site grows we'll add sub-forums and more categories I'm sure.
Appears to be a nicely laid out forum but I'm not a fan of the current theme.
(Jul 14, 2016, 12:31 PM)Zil Wrote: [ -> ]Appears to be a nicely laid out forum but I'm not a fan of the current theme.

Thanks for the input. Simple theme, easy to get used to. Still get paid to post! Smile
Got the forum well under control!
The highest paying PTP forum out there!
Pages: 1 2