MyBB Central

Full Version: PixelForums.net - Graphic Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: PixelForums (PF for short)
URL: https://pixelforums.net/

Description: 
We are a graphic design community where you can partake in discussion, show off your work, and get critique from other friendly and experienced artists.

Thank you.
You should consider a design change as a graphic community that is the first thing people will notice.
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:27 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider a design change as a graphic community that is the first thing people will notice.

I prefer keeping the layout simple and to the point, more focus on content.

I don't want a theme that's a complete lagfest and mess to deal with, nor do users.

We also have a custom light theme.
(Jul 18, 2016, 12:11 AM)Zil Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:27 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider a design change as a graphic community that is the first thing people will notice.

I don't want a theme that's a complete lagfest and mess to deal with, nor do users.

I will say, all custom themes are not not heavy on size and too much crowded.
Theme should also be on the point and on target.
(Jul 18, 2016, 11:01 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2016, 12:11 AM)Zil Wrote: [ -> ]

I will say, all custom themes are not not heavy on size and too much crowded.
Theme should also be on the point and on target.

Of course not, I just prefer the current layout over all the others. Wonderful point.
i like the theme!