MyBB Central

Full Version: MYPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It says I have no permissions what the F I used to be able to download it
nevermind someone told me i needed to pay for it

i cant...

thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen...paying for mods that are for a free forum software...
It's not dumb at all. Labrocca should be payed for all the work he does on his mods, he deserves it. And, after all, it is a small sum.

And, on that note, all you would've had to do is read the announcement at the top to see it...

Latest News: Support Mybb Central to gain full site access to all our downloads, plugins, and themes.
I can't pay for it anyway. My parents think this forum stuff is dumb and they won't buy anything, even if I give them the money back.
Well, perhaps Labrocca will find something that people can do who can't pay for it. I know he mentioned doing something with webmasterforums, but I don't know if anything's come of it yet.
.Paradox Wrote:thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen...paying for mods that are for a free forum software...

WTF - Whats happens ??? If you spend HOURS and make a script, program, mods what ever wouth you be happy to get some money for it ?????

We are not talking about 200 $ we are talking about a small payment ones in your live and will get tons of new mods after payment.

This payment is the best i EVER did on the internet EVER and my site is growing, my users are HAPPY for the mods and the few $ i payed was the best payment ever and give me the site i dream off.

I only got one thing to say for your comment - tsk tsk tsk tsk

(Sorry for my spelling and languages - i´m from denmark and YES in denmark we allso pay for things other people make.
me Wrote:I can't pay for it anyway. My parents think this forum stuff is dumb and they won't buy anything, even if I give them the money back.

Sheesh I'm over it already

I found it on my computer from before[/size][/quote]
me too
It says I have no permissions what the F I used to be able to download it
oh soory must payied to gain full site access to all our downloads, plugins, and themes.
Im a subscriber and my options say: MyBB Error
Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
You need to go into your permissions in the ACP and give yourself permission to access it.
Pages: 1 2