MyBB Central

Full Version: Oh, Why Hello There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was great meeting you here, MyBB! Long time no see, eh!

I'll introduce myself. My name is Jackson, and am 16 years old working on a forums for... well, everyone! From gaming, to hacking, to a marketplace, I would like to make a community where everyone has their place. I hope this will be rather successful, and I'm currently working hard on it as we speak. All my other projects seem to not go so well, so I decided to try a forum website. I figured even if it isn't successful, then the learning and experience I took from it will be more than worth it. I'm not sure if this is allowed, but the host I use is enoctus.co.uk. The reason for this is that they have cheap prices, fast servers, and you can get a .com, .net, and more tlds for absolutely FREE for the first year through namecheap (I believe they have a parnership!).

I hope to be active on this forum to discuss with other members and help out if somebody needs it, and I hope to enjoy my stay here Smile