MyBB Central

Full Version: [Achived] MYPS for 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Labrocca already knew i was updating MYPS for MyBB 1.4; since i needed it for my MYPS addons.
Frontend is completely done; but today i've started with the ACP ( Moderation Actions(add/set && sub) + Log Actions(filter && prune) are done).

CONTENT REMOVED AND THREAD LOCKED
Oh great job Lex.
Good to see this is a priority update, especially since I've finally got my forum totally integrated with the points system. Big Grin
Recount done (screen added)
And the backup thing will be a 'Task' Wink
Oooh, you can recount just one person? That wasn't in the original version, was it? Now that will come in handy! Big Grin
judel Wrote:Oooh, you can recount just one person? That wasn't in the original version, was it? Now that will come in handy! Big Grin

Yup; that's something new =D
You got any other suggestions for the ACP ? =P
Yeah, in the logs, can we pull up the logs for just one person? As of now, you can pull up for all members, but not just one. Kind of a pain to have to sort through everyone to get to the member you want to see. LOL Tongue
That's already included =P
> http://thingiej.be/myps_admin_logs_part1.jpg
In 'Filter Logs'; just fill in a username and all logs of that user should appear =P
Ah, good! Thumbs up! Maybe I can finally start to look forward to 1.4. LOL Tongue
Backup done too ! =P
Tomorrow => beta release; for the ones who can test it =P
Everything will work starting from Refresh 6; cause in Refresh 5 a necessary hook didn't exist =P
But especially test the ACP; since that's completely rewritten =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15