MyBB Central

Full Version: [r4] Send Email To BoardAdmin On New Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Version: MyBB 1.4
New Settings: 4 [ Send Email Admin Settings ]
New Templates: 0
DB Changes: 0
File Changes: 0
Files: 1
  • ./inc/plugins/seta.php
Install:
  • Upload ./inc/plugins/seta.php into your ./inc/plugins/ folder
  • Go to your PluginManager and Activate the "Send Email To Admin" Plugin.

Settings:
  • Send Email To BoardAdmin On New Registration?
  • To What Email Address Should The Mails Be Sended? If Blank Default: AdminEmail
  • Email Subject
    => [ {bbname} displays your BoardName ]
  • Email Message
    => [ {bbname} displays your BoardName ]
    => [ {regname} displays the Username ]
    => [ {regemail} displays the Email of Registration ]
    => [ {regprofile} displays Link to UserProfile ]
    => [ {regtime} displays Registration Time ]

What:
* Send Mail To Admin On New Registration
Thank you!
Thank you so much!!! I still can't believe it isn't built into 1.2/1.4. To me it's a basic administrative need. I know VB, SMF and IPB have it standard, I imagine all others do as well.Rolleyes
Awesome! A much needed utililty that 'should' be standard feature. Cheers Smile
Oh man, thanks so much, this is great!

I am having a little problem with the email not printing out correctly when it is sent to me:

"There is a new registration at your board [ Forum Name ].\[email protected] has registered with [email protected] at 03:17/10-12. \nYou can visit his/her profile at <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=61">[email protected]</a>."

I have no idea why "\n" is coming up. Would be awesome to have the link actually working to bring me to the user's profile.

Any idea what is going on?
Thank you for providing something which was clearly missing from MyBB.

I'm very new to this. Can I just check I'm doing it right?

I downloaded the file from the link and unzipped it. I then uploaded the file to the host site (UnlimitedMB), but it renamed the file "seta[1]" and doesn't allow me to rename it. Did I do something wrong? Should I have uploaded the zipped file and let the host site unzip in in transit?

Nothing's appeared in my Plugin manager screen.
Well where did you upload the file?? It needs to go in ./inc/plugins/
Yes. I navigated to there, then browsed for the file on my PC and uploaded it.
Ah --- I cracked it! I found the way to rename the files and hey presto they've popped up in the Plug-in window.

Thanks for your help. This is way outside my comfort zone Smile
(Dec 10, 2008, 06:27 AM)tbanucci Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, thanks so much, this is great!

I am having a little problem with the email not printing out correctly when it is sent to me:

"There is a new registration at your board [ Forum Name ].\[email protected] has registered with [email protected] at 03:17/10-12. \nYou can visit his/her profile at <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=61">[email protected]</a>."

I have no idea why "\n" is coming up. Would be awesome to have the link actually working to bring me to the user's profile.

Any idea what is going on?

While we are back on this topic, can anyone shed some light on this problem?
sended to jink mail
tainx
Pages: 1 2