MyBB Central

Full Version: Anyone home?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't mean to be rude but is there any life in MyBB Central?

There have not been any support or new mods recently.

I'm not sure if the modders are away but I was just wondering.
I was thinking the exact same thing, dunno where there away to.

Theres mods i really need ;[
It's plenty alive. I said very early in the month that I would be very busy in Aug with my personal life. Just about everything is over now and I started coding again. The first release will be an update to the IPN for 1.4x.

1.4x has so many changes in admincp and many of the plugins I plan are going to be complex and utilize the admincp even more.

Rest assured...still alive and about to go ape shit on releases. So many your head will spin. 1.4x hasn't even been out a month yet.
Fair enough.

I was wondering whats going to be happening about MYPS?

There is a new shop mod that will be released.

Will MYPS have some good mod additions to compete for the best MyBB point system?

Also labrocca can you help with the problem in this post?

Thanks Big Grin
Well I see that someone is planning to release a large shop mod which might be very good but so was Myplaza. If it's not updated and it's too complex then imho you want MYPS.

MYPS is modular and simple. This makes things like updating and upgrading much simpler. I could create a huge vast shop/points/lottery/blah/blah plugin but why? The person releasing his says it's 100 files. I think that's INSANE! It's out of control complex for an add-on.
Will there be any interesting add ons... Added soon?

As MYPS is good like you said but some of those add ons would be really good as atm is just a good point system Big Grin
(Aug 31, 2008, 12:35 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Well I see that someone is planning to release a large shop mod which might be very good but so was Myplaza. If it's not updated and it's too complex then imho you want MYPS.

MYPS is modular and simple. This makes things like updating and upgrading much simpler. I could create a huge vast shop/points/lottery/blah/blah plugin but why? The person releasing his says it's 100 files. I think that's INSANE! It's out of control complex for an add-on.

Agreed one of the one reasons I like Myps is because it is lightweight and not bloated up.