MyBB Central

Full Version: Please Urgent help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I want to make the tcat appear below the following information shown in the SCREEN SHOT Below can you please help and I WANT TO CHANGE THE FONT COLOR TO WHITE Can you please tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance

[Image: tcat.jpg]
That's going to require a few template changes. Look in postbit.
can you please change and provide me with code and explain how to modify. I'm a novice to mybb please help me.
I am unable because of my prior commitments and time constraints.

Some hints:

View source on the page and it will tell you what template to edit for that code. You may have to alter the css to accomplish your goal.

It's time you learned some basic xhtml.
Labrocca please help me i don't know what to. Any hint which template to edit for e.g postbit etc help me please
(Sep 28, 2008, 03:18 AM)neovirus Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca please help me i don't know what to. Any hint which template to edit for e.g postbit etc help me please

You're not even trying ... :\
Try using firebug.
I don't do custom template work unless it's a paying client. Sorry but I am sure your little project will take away valuable time from my other projects. You will need to figure this out yourself.

I assist people with my plugins.