MyBB Central

Full Version: Urgent problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i am trying to access the forum, this is the error that gives to me:
SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
Query:
SELECT t.*, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=t.uid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,

I tried to install gender mod from this forum (Lez-x) and sideboxes, it worked for some time but then... (for about 10 minutes)
Some help please?
Are you getting this on front page?

Can I get a link to your forum? Have you tried to disable each plugin?

Also did you grab the latest version of My Side Boxes? There was 2-3 downloads before I uploaded a fix. Just overwrite the current version over the one you have to make sure.
i download the version of lez side boxes, and i am getting this on index.php
http://www.jocopedia.ro/index.php
LE: I tried to deactivate sideboxes of lez and it worked, i really need that plugin ... Sad(
Ugh...well you need to use "My Side Boxes" which is 1.4x compatible. However you will need to be a subscriber to access the download.
yeah, i know ... i solved the problem, it was the latest threads... i disabled them..
You're forum is not powered by Jocopedia.ro, you need to put it back to MyBB, © 2002-2008 MyBB Group. Before mybb find out.