MyBB Central

Full Version: MYPS ~ WTF of error is tht!!!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just payed to download the MYPS and when i try to activate it come up with tht error!!!

Quote:MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('MYPS','MYPS','Add a points system to your forums.','25','no')

wtf is tht?!?!
Did you by chance get the correct version for your mybb? Looks like you are trying to run 1.2x version on 1.4x.
You are currently running MyBB 1.4.1 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.4.2 (1402).

p.s. sorry for the bad words but i was a bit shocked cause a lot of plugins give me tht error!

edit: i just updated mybb to 1.4.2 and same error...
(Oct 01, 2008, 04:51 AM)ed123 Wrote: [ -> ]You are currently running MyBB 1.4.1 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.4.2 (1402).

p.s. sorry for the bad words but i was a bit shocked cause a lot of plugins give me tht error!

Yes, but are you using the 1.4 version of MyPS, or 1.2? Please double check it.
(Oct 01, 2008, 06:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 01, 2008, 04:51 AM)ed123 Wrote: [ -> ]You are currently running MyBB 1.4.1 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.4.2 (1402).

Yes, but are you using the 1.4 version of MyPS, or 1.2? Please double check it.

i opened in plugins the myps to check so we are more sure...
Quote:// Plugin Information
function myps_info()
{
return array(
"name" => "MYPS",
"description" => "My Points System",
"website" => "http://www.mybbcentral.com",
"author" => "Jesse Labrocca",
"authorsite" => "http://www.mybbcentral.com",
"version" => "1.3",
"compatibility" => "14*"
);
}
it's 1.4 compatible
up ...this error happens with all of the plugins in this web U_U

edit: i changed this
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('MYPS','MYPS','Add a points system to your forums.','25','no')
into
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('MYPS','MYPS','Add a points system to your forums.','25','0')

and it comes up with:

MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'myps'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP `myps`

i saw tht another guy had tht problem too... let's fix it would ja?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit2:
i changed
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users DROP `myps`");
into
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users DROP`myps`");
and it comes up with:

MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'hid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO `mybb_helpdocs` VALUES ('', '3', 'MYPS FAQ', 'This is the keys and full explanation of the MYPS system.', 'What is MYPS?

MYPS is a Mybb Points System created by Jesse Labrocca of Mybb Central. It allows for members to earn points for various actions on the site. Currently this site has it\'s points named as {1}.

Here is the key which will explain how many {1} you earn for each action.

{2} {1} Per Reply
{3} {1} Per New Thread
{4} {1} Per Character
{11} Earned {1} For Thread Starter On Each Reply
{5} {1} Default On Signup
{6} {1} Per Poll Creation
{7} {1} Per Poll Vote
{8} Min Characters Required

The following forums are exempt from recieving {1}:
{9}

The following groups are exempt from recieving {1}:
{10}

Donations of {1} must be enabled by forum administrator. You have two methods to donate. One is via the postbit and the other is from the profile. Both methods will bring you to the same donation page which allows you to enter the {1} you wish to donate along with a reason. The person will get a confirmation of the donation along with the reason in a PM.

History is available to view from your usercp. You can access this as {1} History under Miscellaneous.

Statistics of the richest members can be viewed from the forum statistics page. The link should be on the index page on the bottom right.
', '0', '1', 3);

the mistery is going on....

edit3:
i changed
$db->query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."helpdocs` VALUES ('', '{$id}', 'MYPS FAQ', 'This is the keys and full explanation of the MYPS system.', '{$mypshelpdoc}', '0', '1', 3);");
into
$db->query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."helpdocs` VALUES ('0', '{$id}', 'MYPS FAQ', 'This is the keys and full explanation of the MYPS system.', '{$mypshelpdoc}', '0', '1', 3);");

and it comes up with

MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'myps'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP`myps`

LOL i'm really enjoing this rush error party U_U
YATTA I DONE IT ^^ so the fix tht MUST be applicated on MYPS are:

1-
from
into
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('MYPS','MYPS','Add a points system to your forums.','25','0')

2-
from
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users DROP `myps`");
into
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users DROP`myps`");

3-
from
$db->query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."helpdocs` VALUES ('', '{$id}', 'MYPS FAQ', 'This is the keys and full explanation of the MYPS system.', '{$mypshelpdoc}', '0', '1', 3);");
into
$db->query("INSERT INTO `".TABLE_PREFIX."helpdocs` VALUES ('0', '{$id}', 'MYPS FAQ', 'This is the keys and full explanation of the MYPS system.', '{$mypshelpdoc}', '0', '1', 3);");

my attachement is the fixed one ^_^
Ah..on this the isdefault is set to NO when it should be 0. Lex did the 1.4x update of MYPS and I still need to rebuild most of it as some things aren't using current standards.

Sorry about that.