MyBB Central

Full Version: another plugin,another error LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this time the error is with my side boxes plugin

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'sid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`sid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('NULL','mysidebox_side','Sidebox Position','Which side will your sideboxes display?','select 1= Left Side 2= Right Side','1','14','12')

ideas?
Hmm...are you sure your database is working correctly? What version of mysql are you running? What's going on is that NULL isn't being accepted as a variable but if your tables are set for autoincrement then it should. Is this possibly a moved database or one that's been converted? Sometimes on exports the autoincrement can get lost.

Can I get phpmyadmin access? Pm it to me if you can. Unless of course you understand what I am talking about. These errors are not related to the plugins imho.
my mysql server is hosted on a payed pc so it's not mine but i'm sure the version is 5 now i'm going pm u for the access
You can check phpinfo in admincp. Look for the "Client API version" which should list your mysql version.

Oh and do me a favor. Try to remove the quotes around NULL for the settings.
checked and pmmed Big Grin
Alright...it's verified. The quotes around NULL need to be removed for you.

Not sure but it seems to work for everyone else just fine.

btw..if you want...setup XAMPP on your computer then edit the phpmyadmin config.inc.php file with your database settings.
can u explain me better? could u tell me the right steps i have to do? thx Big Grin
(Oct 01, 2008, 10:40 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and do me a favor. Try to remove the quotes around NULL for the settings.

same error buddy
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`sid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('','mysidebox_side','Sidebox Position','Which side will your sideboxes display?','select 1= Left Side 2= Right Side','1','14','12')
wht should i do to fix tht? i tryed to change null into 1 and 28 and anynumbers don't work.. i'm not a mysql pro so i don't understand why tht error... ideas?
$setting_1 = array(
"sid" => "NULL",

Change that to this:

$setting_1 = array(
"sid" => NULL,

Do that for setting 2 as well. If that still fails...try to remove the sid line altogether. I tested the NULL entry on phpmyadmin and with quotes it didn't work but without it did work fine. So not sure what you changed or if something about the execution from mybb is altering the query.

Your setup appears to be normal but I don't see why you are having this issue and others are not.
(Oct 01, 2008, 12:19 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]try to remove the sid line altogether.

WORKED!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin UR GREAT! i deleted sid and gid and worked yayyyyyyyBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
You can't delete GID. Place it back then deactivate / reactivate.
Pages: 1 2