MyBB Central

Full Version: Updated Thanks Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lex's Thanks plugin is nice but it's very barebones. I am suggesting a new Thank You plugin, with these features:
  • Once a post is thanked, the button turns into an "Unthank" button, which allows you to remove your thanks.
  • Usergroup promotion based on thanks available.
  • List number of thanks recieved and given in user profile.

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts as well.
I don't use this plugin but I agree that would be a good update for those that used it.
Maybe..I never been a personal fan of "thank you" plugins. Seems very unneccessary. This is probably not going to be done by me especially given my extensive project list that already exists.
(Oct 07, 2008, 12:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe..I never been a personal fan of "thank you" plugins. Seems very unneccessary. This is probably not going to be done by me especially given my extensive project list that already exists.

I think it works quite well. I had to disable the rep system because it was simply too much negativity.
I can understand disabling the rep system. On hackforums.net I have it so only my suscribers can give rep. However the thank-you plugin seems arbitrary.
With the upgrade, my thank you isn't working anymore...
Is there a version for 1.4.2? Need it badly Sad
No 1.2 plugins will work with 1.4.

There was one on the MyBB Mods page but it seems to have vanished.
Hmmz, i've now ThankYou (3.0.6)
But this one isn't working correctly...when I push the thank you button...nothing happens.. he keeps on loading
You sure it was made for 1.4?? Try a different browser.
Yes... http://mods.mybboard.net/view/thankyou

Got the same errors in different browsers.

The Ajax loading will keeps on loading. He do add the thank, but only visible after manuale refreshing the page.
Also not showing "thanks given by..." information.

EDIT:

OK! it works with the old classic view...but not with the new horizontal way....any idea's?
Pages: 1 2