MyBB Central

Full Version: Xbox Live Leaderboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a cool script on vBulletin that displays Xbox information on a leaderboard;
Rank (compared to others), Gamer Tile, Gamertag, GamerScore, Rank (Xbox rep), Zone, Country (flag)

The vB version is gXboxLive - Xbox Live Leaderboard. I was wondering if it was possible to do something similiar for MyBB.
Yeah that would be great for people who have forums that have some gamers in them Smile
Yea, I have seen this on many sites. I really want one for MyBB Big Grin
I have some work I started on that but not sure if I will ever actually complete it. It's use is very limited to just Xbox live and gamer sites.
http://www.mygamercard.net has a leaderboard feature that you can use for free, it displays the leaderboard data via their site though but it gives you a card to display on your site.

That might work in the meantime.
I know this thread is a year old but i think this is a great idea the gxboxlive is amazing. 100% support this feature Smile.
Labrocca, If you do not feel like completing it. Can you send us what you have and we can finish it?
(Dec 19, 2009, 10:58 PM)Onyx Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca, If you do not feel like completing it. Can you send us what you have and we can finish it?

That would be a great idea aswell if you dont want to finish it Smile.