MyBB Central

Full Version: Need I explain who I am?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably not. I was bored and wanted to check this site out Wink
but why not? :d
i guess i have heard or seen this name and banner some where else Tongue
He has come among us.
Hi Tongue
Ah. We're not worthy! Wink
Welcome!
Haha...you shut off PMs here too.

Mybb shouldn't disallow admins to send PMs or emails but it does. Kind of annoying imho.
Hey Denis, welcome to the jungle Big Grin
(Oct 15, 2008, 02:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Haha...you shut off PMs here too.

Mybb shouldn't disallow admins to send PMs or emails but it does. Kind of annoying imho.

I am sure you can edit that line of code out of "Edit Options" Wink
Quote:I am sure you can edit that line of code out of "Edit Options"

I don't ever modify core files unless it's to fix a bug that will already be part of next release. The problem is running multiple sites and having to keep track of all the manual changes. How I have it...I can update 30 sites in about an hour or so without problems.
(Oct 15, 2008, 08:07 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am sure you can edit that line of code out of "Edit Options"

I don't ever modify core files unless it's to fix a bug that will already be part of next release. The problem is running multiple sites and having to keep track of all the manual changes. How I have it...I can update 30 sites in about an hour or so without problems.

Wouldn't it be more of a template edit rather than a core file edit? (Or am I still thinking like vBulletin?) Wink
You're thinking vbulletin which allows for template conditionals. It's one lacking feature of mybb. I know Zinga wrote a small plugin to allow them though.
Pages: 1 2