MyBB Central

Full Version: Additional login box in forum? Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add one additional login box in my forum, is that posible??

please help :\

Like this:

[Image: mybblogin2jk8.png]
[Image: mybbloginuw8.png]
Yes that's easy. Just copy the form code. Important to use the postkey as a hidden variable though. Check the admincp template for the exact code used. If you can't figure it out let me know.
(Oct 22, 2008, 03:12 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that's easy. Just copy the form code. Important to use the postkey as a hidden variable though. Check the admincp template for the exact code used. If you can't figure it out let me know.

I can't do it, I do something bad :\
bump Sad...
(Oct 22, 2008, 01:29 PM)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]I can't do it, I do something bad :\

What did you do and what happened?
What happens and what's the code you used?

Here is some code from the login page template:

Code:
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" style="width: 200px;" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->pw_note}</span></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" style="width: 200px;" /> (<a href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lostpw_note}</a>)</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
<div align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
</form>

From that you should be able to create a login form for your own usage and design.