MyBB Central

Full Version: Gray Diamond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Here is my 1st theme I have release "Gray Diamond" just a new looks for default theme. I hope you all will like it Smile

*Button set added for download at 15/5/2007*
Very nice design sir. Thanks for posting it here.
Nice theme i am going to install it to my forum and see how cool it is.
coolTongue
Hey dragonlord

I cant see what it looks like because every time I click on the thumbnail to see it I get taken to the "you have to make 2 posts to download anything" page.

So I'm making this post so that I can see your theme Smile
I think it looks very professional. The shades you've chosen blend really well together and give the forum a calm serious feel. I like it better than the default Smile
That was the nicest comment "redhead" thanks Smile
you're welcome Cool

Just a couple of things:

1. I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion.

In your Read Me file it says: upload contents of "images" to your forums image folder

which is a little confusing coz there's nothing called "images" in your theme package.

It should probably say something like: upload the folder called "GrayDiamond" to your forums main image directory

2. Can you tell me how to put an image/banner in as a header please!!
redhead Wrote:Can you tell me how to put an image/banner in as a header please!!

Do you mean the logo?
Yes I do, it's a large banner. But my apologies - I should have probably posted this stuff in the template help forum. I'll keep working on it myself and move the question over there if I can't figure it out.

CHeers! And thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16