MyBB Central

Full Version: Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyway to edit reputation?

Now i dont mean comments, i mean the points
Right now no there isn't. Assuming you mean as a moderator to edit a rep given. You can edit your own reps given just by giving rep again. Mybb updates existing rep.
but isnt it true that member a can only give rep to member b once?
No, as labrocca says, it updates it. It deletes the old comment, just shows the most recent, but the total rep takes all reps into account.
is there a mod planned that admin can add or delete rep points?
No but there was one for 1.2.x, maybe someone'll update it at some point.
What is needed to update a plugin?
Just make it work with the 1.4 back-end. Unless you know PHP I doubt you could work it out.
(Nov 01, 2008, 03:52 PM)daz25 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a mod planned that admin can add or delete rep points?

So you want to alter the points given by someone else? I can understand deleting a comment but why alter the rep? That doesn't make any sense to me. If you want to change a negative imho you should just delete it. Your idea sort of defeats the purpose of a rep system. And you can alter how many points any group can leave too. Registered users by default are just one point. So not much to alter there.
(Nov 01, 2008, 07:23 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 01, 2008, 03:52 PM)daz25 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a mod planned that admin can add or delete rep points?

So you want to alter the points given by someone else? I can understand deleting a comment but why alter the rep? That doesn't make any sense to me. If you want to change a negative imho you should just delete it. Your idea sort of defeats the purpose of a rep system. And you can alter how many points any group can leave too. Registered users by default are just one point. So not much to alter there.

if they didn't deserve the rep or they just made a new account to rep themselves.
Pages: 1 2