MyBB Central

Full Version: RPG stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking about creating a new RPG forum, and I would like some "RPG stuff".

First of all, I sugest a plugin that makes appear more stuff in the postbit, like "Level" or "Power" etc. But the level, stats, power, etc, have to be connected to the postcount. For example, 50 posts=1 level up. Or 5 posts =+1 power, =+1 defense, =+1 attack, etc. And 1 post=1exp.point

So, is it possible?
I would also like such a plugin!
It would be great if someone could make one Big Grin
Gonna make one eventually..this is guaranteed. Don't ask me when.
What I did was create an image for each post count user title. So for let's say 0-50 posts you'd be level 1 and for 51-100 you'd be level 2 etc.

However, this only uses the post count and doesn't have specific stats. There was an RPG stat. thing for the older MyBB version, I guess you could request for it to be updated on the official MyBB site, maybe someone will do it if the author is ok with it.
(Nov 02, 2008, 04:15 PM)Icy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about creating a new RPG forum, and I would like some "RPG stuff".

First of all, I sugest a plugin that makes appear more stuff in the postbit, like "Level" or "Power" etc. But the level, stats, power, etc, have to be connected to the postcount. For example, 50 posts=1 level up. Or 5 posts =+1 power, =+1 defense, =+1 attack, etc. And 1 post=1exp.point

So, is it possible?
Wow, this is a great idea.
I remember a mod like this for vBulletin, that allow the users to download a thing in a download section. And to do this, the users must have some points; then it will decrease if they start a download.
Great idea Big Grin
This is 3 Years Old Thread /
it Must be Closed Smile