MyBB Central

Full Version: Welcome block question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make the welcome block wide?

You know the part that says:
Welcome back, etc etc

Wider as in full page width

Thanks
It is, isn't it??
if it was i wouldnt have asked this question
Printscreen??

I don't think it can go outside the board container.
[Image: tbimg.jpg]

See what i mean?
Ah, well then the reason I questioned it was because I thought you wanted it to stretch out even more than it is by default Smile

Can you post header_welcomeblock_member here??
Code:
<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>        {$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />                <span class="links">                    <a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>{$mood_link}                </span>                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

I know it looks messy, but ive just copied & paste the code