MyBB Central

Full Version: Earn as a Publisher with Kontera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have invites available for anyone that has a significant website and wishes to use Kontera.

I get a referral for all approved signups. Anyone approved under my referral can have a free Mybb Central subscription.

You will need to PM me an email address to invite you.

More Kontera info here:
http://www.kontera.com/ads-for-site/publ...-overview/

Thank you.
how much can Kontera bring in?

i couldn't find price over views.
It's based on CPC and it depends on what ads are clicked.

If your site is low-quality without much traffic just forget it. They would probably turn you down.
What about reliability? And payment methods. Cause many programs even dont bother to pay! I have worst experience with Globe7 affiliate program. and also adbrite!

Google i am using is best? I have over 3K visitors daily? What is expected?
You can run Google alongside Kontera. It may increase your earnings. If you have good traffic you will convert. Doesn't hurt to try.

I think they require that your site be in English though and be mainly US traffic.
May you tell me what are the payment methods ! Like cheque, Western Union or Paypal!
ACH (direct bank payment)
Paypal
Check

Those are the 3 methods they offer.
Sweet, count me in.
email; [email protected] (gets like 4-5k uniques a month but i havent touched it in a year or something so it's all serp traffic only really) have better sites but i figure they'll accept that. PM me if you think otherwise dude.
I have a site racking in around 6thousnad a day if it's about traffic rather than authority?
Try Infolinks, its better than Kontera (its my opinion).
(Nov 13, 2008, 05:18 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I get a referral for all approved signups. Anyone approved under my referral can have a free Mybb Central subscription.
Is this offer still standing? Tongue
If so, do we have to ONLY register under your referral?
Pages: 1 2 3