MyBB Central

Full Version: He loves me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, labrocca does love me, in a none sexual kinda way though for sure.

Anyway, I'm a designer, have cooked up some forum themes in the past, smf/vb/phpbb, but i'm here, and that's all that matters. Might work on a MyBB theme soon, could be fun Smile

So yeah...hi.
Oh please do...we could always use more themes. Some of us (points to himself) are among the graphically deprived!!!
Just setup mybb on one of my domains, poking around now. Smile
would like to see what ur capable of Wink
oh this is going to be a bitch to get done right, mybb is new to me, i got the design down no problem, but it's structured all loopy. it's going to be a loooong ass night.
Keep us posted of your progress...there are a lot of helpful people here if you get stuck on something.
If you need help let me know. I do mybb themes too ...such as this one here. Smile

I am just not that great at logos and headers. I make good buttons and gradients though.
wicked stuff. ill be sure to create a thread and post day to day progress reports on the themes and stuff.

cheers labrocca, will PM you and bug ya a lil if need be. Big Grin
I think we all love you Tongue
haha thanks Matt Smile
Getting ready to start the new thread, had a bit to work on the first theme and im liking what I have so far but want to get peoples feedback so it can be a colab thing in a way. Wonder where i should post this day to day update topic...humm...
Pages: 1 2