MyBB Central

Full Version: My Awards problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i just downloaded and installed the My Awards problem... i did everything the Readme told me to... and i've triple checked it... but now, when i click add new award i get the following:

Warning [2] copy() [function.copy]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 75716 is not allowed to access /www/vndv.com/s/f/e/sfeo/htdocs/forum/uploads/awards owned by uid 99782 - Line: 389 - File: admin/modules/user/myawards.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/user/myawards.php 389 copy
/admin/index.php 378 require
Warning [2] copy(/www/vndv.com/s/f/e/sfeo/htdocs/forum/./uploads/awards/1-45.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Success - Line: 389 - File: admin/modules/user/myawards.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/user/myawards.php 389 copy
/admin/index.php 378 require

... I have no idea what to do and i've tried to use 3 different file types and it still doesn't work! Any Help?
Go into your admincp and make sure you have your board URL setting correct. Also post problems of a plugin in it's help thread.

Quote:/www/vndv.com/s/f/e/sfeo/htdocs/forum/./uploads/awards/1-45.jpg

That's a clue right there you have a path wrong.
original thread was closed http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1782-post-10707.html
so, Try to make new thread, but luckily found this one Smile

There is a bug on My Award plugins.
I just give the Award for member with profie number 32767. And when I give new award for another person number 33762 (for example), the latest 32767 has double award. And 33762 does not receive Award.
See this link. You will see double award on one user name zhangkriek (32767). If add more award, that profile will receive triple award, fourth, and so on...

Maybe maximum counting is 32767? Well, I have more 65.107 members.
Can you fix that? Smile

Thank You
Either that was fixed or the same bug was fixed with another plugin. Actually I think it was the username changes plugin that was updated. The solution will probably be the same though, in phpMyAdmin, go into the myawards_users table, find the awuid column, and change the type from smallint(4) to int(6).

Smile
Yeah if that's the same bug I will fix it asap today.
(Apr 17, 2009, 07:45 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Either that was fixed or the same bug was fixed with another plugin. Actually I think it was the username changes plugin that was updated. The solution will probably be the same though, in phpMyAdmin, go into the myawards_users table, find the awuid column, and change the type from smallint(4) to int(6).

Smile

Thanks Labrocca.
In my logic, that's should be working. But, no luck. Still fail to increment more than 32767 id. Smile
Wrong field..the awuid has to be altered.
Sorry. Here 4 am. My eyes feel.... Smile
Thanks.