MyBB Central

Full Version: To mybb experts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, at first thank the developers for this great forum, that many people can use it and enjoy.

I have a one question, I have a web site, http://www.ginerllinares.com
The user must be logged in to see the forum link and I want to know, how can I post the current user statistic of the forum, on the right side of my web page?For example the last visit ,last posted message etc...
You will need to add and create some php code to do this.
can you help me please what kind of code I need to ?
Sorry I won't be able to assist you. I support my plugins and do my best to help when I can. Try the mybb site. There are a number of tutorials on adding stuff to your front-end.
Isnt there some ssi like code he can slap up on there for that?

with smf for example you stick the following in between your head tags
PHP Code:
<?php require("smfwhatever/SSI.php"); ?>

and then add the functions you want wherever on your site, like for a list of the latest members id put this in the body somewhere
PHP Code:
<?php ssi_latestMember(); ?>
and so on. just thinking out loud, im probably way off Big Grin im such a virgin when it comes to mybb
(Nov 14, 2008, 05:57 PM)jeremiah Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt there some ssi like code he can slap up on there for that?

with smf for example you stick the following in between your head tags
PHP Code:
<?php require("smfwhatever/SSI.php"); ?>

and then add the functions you want wherever on your site, like for a list of the latest members id put this in the body somewhere
PHP Code:
<?php ssi_latestMember(); ?>
and so on. just thinking out loud, im probably way off Big Grin im such a virgin when it comes to mybb

sorry ssi.php ? where is it located or its a just example?
thank you for trying to help me.
There are examples at Mybboard. There are entire threads devoted to it.