MyBB Central

Full Version: copy from template set.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to have a copy of a allready excist TEMPLATE SET in my list of templates sets.

Now I have

Global Templates
Used by all themes

Default Templates
Used by: member_link

Vision Templates
Used by: Vision, Vision plus, Vision dark, Vision dark plus

I want to have a copy from Vission Templates.

The reason for this that I want to create a forum with sideboxes and one without sideboxes (the last one I have).
I think I only can do this by creating a new template set.
When I use a new template set or default I had to add a variables from plugins etc and thats a lot of work.

So my question how do I make a copy of a template set.
Personally I'd export a theme that uses those templates and tell it to save a copy of them, then upload that to the new forum.
When I try to upload the theme (with template set) I get the error: MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

Offcourse the file I try to upload is a copy of a running theme (and template set).
Are you sure you downloaded it as a .xml?? I've done this process a few times and it works fine.
100% sure I have use it
Now I know what is wrong (after googling), but still not know why?

I show you the last lines of the file.

Quote:</div>

<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right;">
{$inlinemod}
{$searchforum}
{$forumjump}
</div>
<br style="clear: both" />
{$inline_edit_js}]]></template>
</templates>
</th

After saving the file, the file is not saved complete.
The last line must be </theme> and that why the file could not uploaded.

My question now is why the files are not saved correct???????????
Maybe the connection skipped, weird how it was so close to the end though. Does it work when you complete the tag??
Yes then it works.
I have check it but I have it with every theme, also default.