MyBB Central

Full Version: sidebox who is online in Mozilla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question is a problem with a plugin, sideboxes and the usage of the who is online part from the forum.
But at this moment I am stucked because cannot find a sollution.
I add it to 3 other forums (includded Mozilla) but only a reaction it could be because and not how to solve.

The problem
When you go to my forum http://www.ikf-forum.eu and you choose in the quick menu classic theme visit the site with Mozilla and Internet Exxpolder.

In Mozilla the additional Box with who is online is showed without a break after for example 150px (there is no new line, all people who are online are showed in one line.)
What means in Mozilla when there are 15 people online it is a large tabble.

In Internet Exploder it is showed for me on the correct way, after 150 px new name start on a new line.

The following code is added in the INDEXTEPLATE on the part where the sidebox is located. The size of the table is added but it seems Mozilla do not understand it.

Quote:<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" width="160">
<tr>
<td class="thead" width="160"><strong>My Additional box</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" valign="top" width="160"><font face="Arial" style="font-size: 11px">
{$onlinemembers}</font></td>
</tr>
</table>

What do I had to change in the index template or aditionalbox to let it work in Mozilla.
Somebody also say you can do it CSS but that language I do not understand so I hope somebody can give me an answer with steps when they also wanne solve it with CSS.

When reading this message THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.