MyBB Central

Full Version: Resident Evil fansite.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Cool

Well here is my website, http://resievil.com

its a Resident Evil fansite, that provides news, updates, allows users to share and upload video's, discuss, and i will also be making a plugin for resident evil highscore's and game completion times Wink

Will also integrate a little gallery, so people can download fan art, wallpapers, etc.

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism are of course welcome Smile
looks nice...
but maybe you could add some more stuff in the sidebar.. Its has much space left..
Looks pretty cool, but yeah that first trailer makes it look rather cluttered. I'd shrink the size of the trailer a bit and add it to the left instead.

Besides that, overall a nice layout and RE5 FTW.
(Dec 23, 2008, 01:17 AM)CoDPlay3r Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty cool, but yeah that first trailer makes it look rather cluttered. I'd shrink the size of the trailer a bit and add it to the left instead.

Besides that, overall a nice layout and RE5 FTW.

hehe Tongue. ya i had no clue what to put on that side, so just stuck a trailer there.

need some idea's of what to put there, probably a poll from a topic?, and how would i do that?
I'm not sure how you could do that, but I imagine it's possible with some basic PHP knowledge..

However, alternatively you could just make an image banner linking to the topic and write the poll info onto the image and when users click on it, they will be taken to the thread.