MyBB Central

Full Version: Simple Scoreboard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

i want to make a request for a plugin that can display peoples scores, and arrange them from highest score to lowest.

The scores should be displayed as a table, similar to the memberlist.

and should comprise of these Columns

| Username | Score | Proof (should allow the user to upload an image) |

The Settings and Configuration should be set in the admin panel, which should contain pagination settings, score management, awards, etc.

Sorry if i sound too eager, though if anyone is willing to develop this, i am willing to give away a WHM Reseller Account in return for your help.
And where would this "score" come from? Have you looked at my new Match Rank plugin btw?
(Dec 13, 2008, 12:51 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]And where would this "score" come from? Have you looked at my new Match Rank plugin btw?

I think you would just enter it yourself, and post a picture as evidence.
(Dec 13, 2008, 12:51 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]And where would this "score" come from? Have you looked at my new Match Rank plugin btw?

yes i have, looked at your match rank and is meant for clans and teams only, and not for individuals.

the problem with the match plugin is lack of expandability, meaning you dont have a feature to add new fields too (such as Ranks, scores, etc.) or search functions.

the scoreboard i had in mind, would be able to create "categories", so if you want to do a scoreboard for multiple games, then its easy to configure.

What im looking for is an expandable scoreboard plugin that isnt too complicated and isnt too hard to add new features on, in admin panel, and coding wise.

Would be beneficial for learning basics of php also, as users could add their own features to the code easily.

And yes brad, you hit the nail on the head Smile
any thoughts?
Quote:What im looking for is an expandable scoreboard plugin that isnt too complicated and isnt too hard to add new features on, in admin panel, and coding wise.

Match Rank is very complicated as it stands. You may need to hire a programmer to accomplish what you need and pay them hundreds of dollars.