MyBB Central

Full Version: Automatic send a text string once paid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it would be possible to:
Once the customer orders the subscription through my vBulletin, then they will receive the code via email or in the forum PM Box.

And i can set up a list of codes and it will send the top 1, then delete it or go to the next one however for the next customer (to avoid a customer getting another customer code)

Any ideas, or is there anyway i could do this?
I don't offer support here for vbulletin. Smile

If you're asking about mybb then okay!

The way it works is simple. Person subscribes. Once payment clears Paypal tells the script. Then the script alters the members account to the new usergroup defined in admincp settings. Next a PM is sent to the subscriber and the user designated under the settings via PM or email.

Quote:And i can set up a list of codes and it will send the top 1, then delete it or go to the next one however for the next customer (to avoid a customer getting another customer code)

I have no idea what you are talking about.
well, i suppose it does not have to be vbulletin, but this is off-topic so i'd figure i would ask anyway.

Like lets say i had a list of codes
Code:
etc
etc

And for each line, i want it sent to a customer in the order of they pay.
so lets say customer 1 comes up, he will get code number: "123" then 123 will be removed from the list or stored elsewhere as "sent" or the script would continue to the next line for each customer Smile
What is the code for?

You would need to alter the subscription module to grab from the list you speak of and send it in the PM along with their notification.