MyBB Central

Full Version: i can't download tag cloud 2.0 from mybbcentral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello could someone uplaod this modyfication

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.ph...=tag+cloud

i cant download atchem from that page

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'bartek24m'

Sad
You need to subscribe to get the downloads you want. It costs bugger all and in my opinion is more than worth it. Actually i would pay 5 times as much and not complain.. But yes its subscribed only.
And also read PMs.

I'm amazed at how many people don't.
Its why i stated ages ago for a redirect plugin. A option for mods etc to redirect a user to a specific area and be required to read etc and tick box to agree. In this case a dont ask for plugins without reading this! sort of thing. I know its already there but you need to understand. Most people join many forums and just gloss over info or not read it at all. Particularly as most use the default crap. Just my thoughts and most of the time my thoughts go unheard. In this case it would be good to have the plugin active or run after lets say 1 min or 30 sec of online time fully registered. Then perhaps they will notice.. Its about getting there attention not ignorance i feel.
I suspect most members here come with one singular thought.. I want this.. So join and read shit is basically ignored. Then they try download and find limits.. Then its all back step from there.
Hey i am always wrong so now should be no different. but just a popular post here is all.
(Jan 13, 2009, 03:55 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i would pay 5 times as much and not complain..

don't give labrocca any ideas
Actually I have what I believe is going to be a better solution pretty soon. I won't say till it's ready though.
(Jan 14, 2009, 02:40 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I have what I believe is going to be a better solution pretty soon. I won't say till it's ready though.

*waits in anticipation*