MyBB Central

Full Version: Moderator tool.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this exists already or if its achievable already. Any way here is what i was thinking.

Adding a moderator function where by if lets say a member is being silly and needs to have there posts moderated then they can choose to put this member into another user group. So lets say something like a button like the report button but one that puts the user into a different usergroup so all posts are required to be moderated... Perhaps there is a much simpler method for this and if so i would love to know..

Thanks all.
25 views and not a reply?
Is it a silly question? A question asked incorrectly? Is it available? Can it be done from CP already? Am i a hologram?
Just asking is all. I cant figure out how to do this and no one wants to help guide me!
Take my Profile Ban plugin...you can alter the files to suit your needs for this. The do_ban action has to be changed as well as the text so it's not for banning but a usergroup change should be easy to do.
(Jan 20, 2009, 03:20 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Take my Profile Ban plugin...you can alter the files to suit your needs for this. The do_ban action has to be changed as well as the text so it's not for banning but a usergroup change should be easy to do.

Thankyou Labrocca. I will give it a go and see what i can come up with.
Thanks again mate.
Gave it a go. Big Fat Phail on my part. Oh well i did try lol. Have put my feelers out to see if anyone is willing to make it for me.
If not i will then ask again here as a paid job. Thanks anyways.