MyBB Central

Full Version: (Request) New Forum page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey i am Themarker0.

(site themarker0.co.cc)

i would like to request on the admin CP an area that lets you change pages on your forum. like i'm on the home page. (index.php) i then i click another tab and i have more forum options.

is this possible?

with thanks

TM0
Bump may i please have a yes or no please?
Umm Bump? Please?
If you were more specific people might help you. I'm completely lost here...
(Jan 31, 2009, 01:49 AM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]If you were more specific people might help you. I'm completely lost here...

you know how we have like a page for a forum?

i would like an option to have say 3 catagorys in this page, and at the bottom there is an thing so you can change pages.
Change the xhtml in the templates to your desire.

I don't think you are explaining this very well.
(Feb 02, 2009, 02:08 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Change the xhtml in the templates to your desire.

I don't think you are explaining this very well.

On the homepage of the forum i can have say 12 forums and subforums right?

well i would like to say i only want 6 forums and its subforums, and a link at the bottom (on Invisable to guests) that is like the one for topics?
Sounds like you want to hide some forums from guests. Alter the forum permissions and settings for that.
Yes and no i really want ot have multiple forums with all the members registered. Ex i forum dedicated to chating another hte music another to tech another to games.

i was alos going to copy users but if i go away for a bit i don't want my admins having ftp access to that amount
Quote: i really want ot have multiple forums with all the members registered.

That's a complicated alteration to how mybb currently works. I have a plugin I started a few weeks ago that's nearly done. It might suit your needs but I can't say more.
Pages: 1 2