MyBB Central

Full Version: How that plugin is called?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I just saw on many MyBB forums two color bars like announcement bars and i dont know how plugin it's called.
Anyone can tell me?

Thanks a lot!

That's probably the best way of doing it Smile
Not a plugin. As Matt suggested...edit the templates. It's very easy.
Or If You Dont Want To Use CSS You Can Use The Emergency Message System Plugin From