MyBB Central

Full Version: Need Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know someone will most likly know what the answer to this is so I will
ask and see who can help me get this fixxed

[attachment=1099]

the grey on the right side of the corner

[attachment=1100]

hope someone can help me

thanks Shy
Hey techo man. Thats a weird problem to be sure. If it was me and i had that i would find the color. #c2c2c2 or whatever and start searching the css to find it and change it to #000000 but thats only how i would do it. Not saying it would even work in this case as you have some add running there so not sure.
To be honest i have never seen it before and are rather eager to hear exactly how its fixed.
well im going to Mybb Mods and going to ask the (AUTHOR MOD)
i will speak and find him to tell me how to fix this
since i added the mod this is what it has done to me
DAMINK ?

why is your www your website is down ?

[attachment=1101]
The issue here is there's a missing table cell in the templates that the ad plugin must have added. Maybe a colspan on the adblock's table cell will fix it. Can't quite tell otherwise, as it's hard to see the thumbnails and I can't view attached images since the board thinks I'm downloading when I'm only trying to view an image.
hey so if i were to give you access to the admin panel would you think you can solve the problem

right now i disabled 2 mods to get rid of the error

but i would like to be able to get this fixxed so i then can put both mods back up
Sure, PM me the details if you wish. Wink
ok please make sure you go into a subform to see the actual grey thingy when viewing ...
i sent you my details