MyBB Central

Full Version: I need "Show Users System Specs" mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Can someone make a mod or plug-in, something like this: Show Users System Specs

You can find a demo in Techpowerup.com or Guru3d.com
You know you can create "custom Profile Fields" maching what you want and then edit the postbit (or postbit_classic) template to add them? Thats how I did that.

Ori...
Actually I really like that. I might do it because I can use it at HF.
You know... (labrocca), I asked for something very close to this when I started using MyBB and everyone just pointed me to the "Custom Profile Fields".
(Feb 26, 2009, 03:59 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I really like that. I might do it because I can use it at HF.

So are you gone a make a something like that?!

(Feb 26, 2009, 03:01 PM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]You know you can create "custom Profile Fields" maching what you want and then edit the postbit (or postbit_classic) template to add them? Thats how I did that.

Ori...

Can you guide me on this?
You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.
(Feb 26, 2009, 05:43 PM)Ricardo-san Wrote: [ -> ]You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.

Yes you can use custom profile fields but that represents imho a few problems. It doesn't highlight system specs. I can make it VERY snazzy and I have some ideas. I have decided I am going to do this because like I said...I could use this at HF as a very unique and fun feature.

I can seriously make this cool like you won't believe.
I'll wait for this as what I made (via "custom Profile Fields" and template edits) was never exactly what I wanted. Maybe your plugin will "get it" better.
(Feb 26, 2009, 06:06 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 26, 2009, 05:43 PM)Ricardo-san Wrote: [ -> ]You can easily make something using custom profile fields that shows PC specs. The Javascript box maybe a little harder to manage though.

Yes you can use custom profile fields but that represents imho a few problems. It doesn't highlight system specs. I can make it VERY snazzy and I have some ideas. I have decided I am going to do this because like I said...I could use this at HF as a very unique and fun feature.

I can seriously make this cool like you won't believe.

Thanks Labrocca I'll wait for this Smile
even i am going to wait for this plugin
Pages: 1 2