MyBB Central

Full Version: Forum, Last Post, Threads and posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are all different sizes heighth and width instead of being uniform under categories. . Looks weird. Just need to know where I change that.

http://www.newstalklive.com/index

Thanks!!
So your using Ficons and it is messing up the display on the index page?
Looks like you doubled up on some of the ficons code. Read the ficons thread and all the answers you need are in there.
I see how to get around the doubling up, but the boxes which the ficons, thread, last post, etc are different widths. This seems to be a theme issue, not a ficon issue. WHere would I go to adjust the width?? The height adjusts with the text in the boxes,the width seems to be preset in the themes as it is there with no modifications to the theme as well as with changes added.

Thanks!!
(Mar 07, 2009, 03:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you doubled up on some of the ficons code. Read the ficons thread and all the answers you need are in there.

Ok, got the size issue fixed, thanks so much. Thought I had the doubled ficons fixed but I was wrong. I read all 16 pages of Ficons 2.0 and there isnt anything about the double ficons. Wink

Also, I didnt see anything about the name of my topic being underneath where it says "Last Post". Can I change the text of Last post??