MyBB Central

Full Version: why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
omg! i cant download some of the plug in Sad
anyone can help me out?
In order to download plugins from Mybb Central you must upgrade your account and be a paid subscriber. More information is available here:
http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php

On signup you recieved a PM detailing this and also in the forum on the top of the page is giant letters explaining this.
[Image: facepalm.jpg]
I prefer not to make my site any uglier. Already that damn top bar in the plugins forum annoys me. And I still don't think it would help. There is too much traffic here from non-english countries that simply don't care what the site says and they just want to download.
Labrocca has tried just about everything to get the point across.As well as other members trying to make it clear that you must be a subscriber to download.
As Labrocca said, nothing works.
That's why i have reverted to ignoring those types of queries as to why they cannot download.
I've become quite good at tuning them out Smile
(Mar 17, 2009, 04:12 PM)xTreme Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca has tried just about everything to get the point across.As well as other members trying to make it clear that you must be a subscriber to download.
As Labrocca said, nothing works.
That's why i have reverted to ignoring those types of queries as to why they cannot download.
I've become quite good at tuning them out Smile

hmm cookies? like the first time a browser goes to mybbcentral.com it asks you languages?
You need a plugin that when reads "cant download" or "how to download" and there not a subscribed user it puts an automated post to state this Labrocca. Tooooooooooooooooo many posts of this nature in my opinion.
Hmmm, maybe you can make a separate error page for the attachments? When someone clicks to download but gets sent to an error page, it will tell them in huge letters why they cannot download.
Been asking this for months Zash. gave up asking today to be honest. Just go unanswered. Posting it on other places as i feel its needed.
Sure its not needed here apparently but i feel the MyBB community as a whole will benefit from this plugin option. Here is hoping.
I also did now know it. But I was so exited about a plugin that I really want to download it Tongue.
Pages: 1 2