MyBB Central

Full Version: MyBB Studios - Subscription SALE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is my birthday tomorrow, so we are having a promotion on MyBB Studios all of next week to celebrate!

For all new subscriptions, the cost will be $5/2 years! This means that you get two years for the price of one!

This is a recurring subscription, so you will get this discount price forever (as long as you don't cancel).

This promotion will end on the 28th of March.

Subscribe Today!
I think you need to add more themes first. You won't suceed with just 5 themes, which only 1 of them is free.
And you won't get subscriptions as well, you should add a "Free Themes Releases" forum where you would place free ones. More members would come, and perhaps they subscribe to get full acess to the themes database.

But hey, nice promotion though.
Regards.
I don't see the point of a "subscription" basis for themes ... it's not like people cycle through them.
(Mar 22, 2009, 01:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the point of a "subscription" basis for themes ... it's not like people cycle through them.
If you ever need support, upgrades, and new releases that you may want for other forums. Some people like to change or add skins to their forums once every so often.