MyBB Central

Full Version: ChitChatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.gif]

ChitChatter.co.uk
is a fairly new Forum that is open to all. We have exclusive offers on such as our new 'Post 2 Host' service where you can get free cPanel web hosting. We also offer great content such as a range of tutorials and competitions to get involved in.At
ChitChatter.co.uk
you can talk about literally anything. Our Forums are always been updated with lots of new features. With more and more users joining everyday, why not make your mark and sign up today? We have recently gave away free TLDomains to our most dedicated users.

It's also getting close to the '1k Post' mark. Once we hit this goal, we have planned alot more of great suprises!

Why not join in now?
http://www.ChitChatter.co.uk/

Regards,
David
I think everyone else will agree that you have way to many boards for a forum with 25 members. Cut down on the forums because it makes your forum look less active.
I dont mind it actually. Sure perhaps a few too many forums. But it will grow. I did find the rules a little on the harsh side given the fact you have a debate and a flame forum. Yet no caps, swearing, bumping etc etc. Quite strict and i suspect you may have your work cut out for you enforcing them if the flame area gets going. Trust me lol.
(Apr 11, 2009, 01:49 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]I dont mind it actually. Sure perhaps a few too many forums. But it will grow. I did find the rules a little on the harsh side given the fact you have a debate and a flame forum. Yet no caps, swearing, bumping etc etc. Quite strict and i suspect you may have your work cut out for you enforcing them if the flame area gets going. Trust me lol.
Very true, I will sort that out.. thank you for your feedback Big Grin.
Nice board design from what I see, but I'd also say there are too much forums Big Grin
New users can easily get lost in there.

Idea is nice and I hope you'll get quality postings with your Post2Host program.

Good luck!

After recently purchasing MyBB Centeral VIP, we have had many updates with the Forum including lots more addons.

I hope you could take a look!

Regards,
David

ChitChatter.co.uk presents..
Our new Post2Host service!

All accounts are hosted with cPanel and now with INSTANT setup.

You can take a look at the order form here http://www.orders.chitchatter.co.uk/order/

You will need your http://www.chitchatter.co.uk/forum/index.php username and password in order to receive your account. You will also need the correct ammount of posts.

Here are our some of our Packages;

Bronze
Space: 50mb
Bandwidth: 5,000mb
cPanel Features: Unlimited
Databases: Unlimited

cPanel
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
CGI, PHP 5, RoR, Perl, MySQL
Instant Setup

Signup Posts: 3
Monthly Posts: 5

Silver

Space: 100mb
Bandwidth: 7,000mb

cPanel
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Instant Setup

Signup Posts: 5
Monthly Posts: 10

Gold
Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10,000mb

cPanel
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Instant Setup

Signup Posts: 8
Monthly Posts: 20

I hope you like the new service!

If you do receive our hosting our DNS is-

ns1.chitchatter.co.uk
ns2.chitchatter.co.uk

We will also help setup anything you need, such as scripts, domains and configuring cPanel etc.

Thanks
cPanel Features: Unlimited?
What does that mean, full Apache access and full php.ini access?
What does that mean for the security of the accounts?

Kind regards
(May 20, 2009, 01:43 PM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]cPanel Features: Unlimited?
What does that mean, full Apache access and full php.ini access?
What does that mean for the security of the accounts?

Kind regards

cPanel Features: Unlmited means you get Unlimited MySQL databases, Addon Domains, Sub Domains etc.

It's all part of the service Smile.

Not full access to Apache.