MyBB Central

Full Version: MYPS Store Mod finished!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought I would point out to everyone that the MYPS store mod is finished, and is over on mybbsource.com.

And no, I didn't make it. I just thought some of you might like to know, since it doesn't look like there is any news on it over here.
If i read the thread overthere; its compatible with MyCredits; not MYPS ?

Ok; was reading this one > http://mybbsource.com/forums/thread-1193.html
But found the one compatible with MYPS =P
Wow.... this is unexpected....
MyCredits will no longer be supported. I will updating and making all my new plugins work with MyPS Smile
MYPS will soon also be updated to have some extra features. Nickman and I are going to be coordinating more of our efforts to help bring more diverse work to Mybb.
Sounds great Labrocca.
The combined effort will really raise the bar in the MyBB Mod development.
'm glad you and Nickman are working together. .
(Apr 09, 2009, 04:00 PM)Nickman Wrote: [ -> ]MyCredits will no longer be supported. I will updating and making all my new plugins work with MyPS Smile

(Apr 09, 2009, 04:34 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]MYPS will soon also be updated to have some extra features. Nickman and I are going to be coordinating more of our efforts to help bring more diverse work to Mybb.

do these two posts mean that one day mybbcentral and mybbsource could infact be one?
Quote:do these two posts mean that one day mybbcentral and mybbsource could infact be one?

Unlikely. I run Mybb Central so I can maintain control over my own projects. I have no desire to integrate with anyone else.
I would like to help you and Nickman out. I might be putting up my own mybb site, then trying to write some mods that will work with myps (I have a couple I want to try). I will let you know if that goes through though. I have so many projects built up right now that I don't know where to start, and therefore haven't started.
Pages: 1 2 3 4