MyBB Central

Full Version: [r4] Default Thread/Post Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Version: MyBB 1.4
New Settings: 1 [ Posting Group ]
New Templates: 0
DB Changes: 0
File Changes: 0
Files: 1
  • dipt.php
Install:
  • Upload dipt.php into your ./inc/plugins/ folder
  • Go to your PluginManager and Activate the "Default Thread/Post Icon" Plugin.
  • Go to the settingsgroup 'Posting' and change the IconID to your needs, by default its IID=1 ;
Settings:
  • Default Icon ID;
    <> Can be found in Configuration - Post Icons - hover over the Edit Control ( http://<your_forum_link>/admin/index.php?module=config/post_icons&action=edit&iid=7
What:
* Sets a Default Icon if the user didn't choose one (NoIcon selected) when creating a new thread/post;
Woa!
This one is cool!

Thanks,
This is a grate one. I know of , at least, 3 people that have requested this over the time.
Brilliant work LeX-
Just what the doctor ordered!
thanks very good
Maybe some screenshots?
Hi There,
I m unable to download the file. It says
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You are currently logged in with the username: 'affsmak'

Is there any thing that I have not followed?

Regards
OMG aweeeeesome I always was searching this Smile
Can it be configured for 1 forum only?
Bump... 123
Pages: 1 2