MyBB Central

Full Version: AdminSpace.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin Space is a forum to discuss website administration.

Link: http://www.adminspace.net

Tell me what you think.
Ok, The theme is still being tweaked. When I get enough money I may get a custom theme made.
We just got a custom theme made. Anyone got any suggestions?
There is a bit too much of one color there.

Perhaps try break it up a bit with a gradient background of a different color?
A different banner would also be nice. Its all just a bit much currently.
You need some icons for your forum posts. The ones you have now are far too plain imho.

Love the little tab at the top. Very cool actually. Smile

These are only my opinions and not picking on the forum. Just suggestions.
(May 04, 2009, 05:29 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]You need some icons for your forum posts. The ones you have now are far too plain imho.

Which icons are you talking about?

(May 04, 2009, 05:29 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Love the little tab at the top. Very cool actually. Smile

I like it as well. I payed $5 extra for it.
I'd say it was worth $5 for it :p
Anyone else?
good.

[ too short]...
In my opinion, if your site had borders it would look a little better. I mean, when I first saw it it looked great - but when I took a closer look at it it felt cluttered.

The Member login, the one that slides in/out, is repetitious; there's already a box for logging in. Plus, the button is not exactly what you call noticeable either; only a curious eye would click it. Distinction, to me, is best.

As said, it looks good, to me, at first sight but a closer look dwindles that initial "good look"