MyBB Central

Full Version: [r4 - MYPS] MyStaff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Version: MyBB 1.4
New Settings: 3
New Templates: 3
DB Changes: 0
File Changes: 0
Files: 3
  • ./mystaff.php
  • ./jscripts/mystaff.js
  • ./inc/plugins/mybank.php
Settings:
  • Status
  • GroupIDs that represent Staff
  • Way Of Notification (None; PM or Email)
Install:
  • Upload ./mystaff.php into your rootfolder
  • Upload ./jscripts/staff.js into your ./jscripts/ folder
  • Upload ./inc/plugins/staff.php into your ./inc/plugins/ folder
  • Go to the MyStaff Settings Group and Add GroupIDs of your Staff Groups. (Seperate by Comma!)
What:
Gives you (Admins Only) the possibility to PayOut Staff Members with MYPS.
When you go to <your_forum_url>/mystaff.php ( you need to add this manually to your admin_toplinks ); you'll see a dropdown box with all your staff groups; select one ... all the members of that group will appear in a list below, select the ones you want to pay out or tick the select-all box and fill in an amount of MYPS; done that ? Press PayOut !

[attachment=1251]
Would be nice to have this done via a task.
That way, you wouldn't have to manually do it each week/month.
Just a suggestion for the next release maybe?
Don't be lazy =P
+ you would be awarding 'non-active' groupmembers if there are any.
I'm not lazy, it's just that I have a few things now, similar to this, that have to be done on a weekly basis. Just a suggestion.
If all those other things run on weekly basis (means: you don't have to do anything for); you've got plenty of time for this one =P
Well, actually, I'm trying to set 2 of them up using a task, but haven't figured out a way yet to do it. But I will.
Great plugin nonetheless.
So LeX-......

Is this plugin to basically pay a salary/wage to my staff members?
If so.....that is GOLD!

Owen
MyStaff looks like a nice way to pay bonuses, is there any MYPS plugin for regular automated payments to a group?
question. is there any way to deny all administrators but me the right to access this page? I have three administrators and I'd rather be able to lock it down so that I'm the only one able to access this.
Use an .htacess file and lock the folder
Pages: 1 2